Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stress

Just first of all, I only have 5 weeks and i am starting to realize how much i still need to do. and in my head i've been trying to plan out every day of my next 5 weeks. Like trying to plan visits to everyone I want to see, everything I want to see, (and eat for that matter)
But I realize, if I stress like that I'm not going to savor anything. So things are just going to happen as they happen. And now I feel a little better :)

So not much is new. I got a good grade on my english test (go figure) and had a big german test today. But it was pretty easy I think. I finnished with 20 minutes to spare. And school in general is going well. I passed my informatik test. This week has been good so far. I haven't had too much work or anything. Art class is really good. My teacher is kind of wierd, but he gives us really interesting assignments.

. Eva and I went for a run today, because the sun was out. Which it hasn't been lately. The sky is just gray all day with no rain or snow. But for the past few days we've had sun. Its perfect for running because the sun is warm but the air is cool. We went running through a beautiful forest. It really is like a fairy tale here. There was thick moss covering the ground and mushrooms and tall skinny mossy trees. I forgot my camera but i'll go back tomorrow. And we stopped when it got muddy. We did war paint of our faces with it. and then kept running. We talked about how fun it would be to put on dirty clothes and slide down the mud hill. I don't think she was as serious as I was.

So this weekend I am going to New Moon with some girls from my class. And maybe do some shopping. Sorry this update is a little dry, I'll put up a better one with pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I just had a muddy run through the forest myself. Only diff is I wasn't dressed appropriately for rain or for running. Now my sodden clothes are drying on the radiator. :(

    You might consider prioritizing your social calls-- that way if you don't get to the unfortunate few at the end of your list it will be no biggie (for you).

    For instance:
    1) Jemima Puddle-Duck
    2) Squirrel Nutkin
    3) Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle
    ...and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, was war deine Meinung zu New Moon? Coco hat den Film auch gesehen. Sie und ihre Freundinnen gingen ins Kino bekleidet als Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Sie fanden den Film sehr lustig!!! :)

    Wir haben die Macks und Selja zum Erntedankfest eingeladen. Wir holen unseren Weihnachtsbaum schon am Samstag! Yuchei!!

    Schreib bald wieder etwas! Und wie waer's mit ein paar Photos?

    HDL Mutti

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm i remember the lovely mossyness. it really is so wonderfully magical there. how i miss it.

    ReplyDelete

. . .